- Specializing in Severe & Persistent Mental Illness
- UCLA- Harbor: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy & Evidenced Based Treatment
- Cognitive Therapy for Suicidal patients
- Evidenced Based Treatment for Child Trauma
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Borderline Personality Disorder
I am originally from NJ. I received my Bachelors Degree from Kean University in Psychology. I then completed my Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology from Francis Marion University in Florence South Carolina. Finally, I received my PhD from West Virginia University in Counseling Psychology.
- Highly qualified in evidenced based treatments for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) in children & adolescents
- Specialize in adolescent depression & suicide
- Practiced in a psychiatric hospital and in several community mental health settings
- Conducted psychological evaluations for both forensic and community organizations
- Substance abuse treatment with both adolescents & adults
- Developed parent education classes
- Implemented behavioral interventions for behaviorally disorder youth & adolescents
- Authored & led several training workshops
- Developed & Implemented group therapy sessions
Tortorello, T. (May 21, 2004). Evidence Based Treatment for Children & Adolescents with Behavioral Problems, Shasta County Mental Health, Redding, California, 4 CEU’s.