Following mandated health guidelines for social distancing due to COVID-19, Dr. Taji’s physical office is temporarily closed, and she is meeting with clients virtually. Dr. Taji will reopen her office once the shelter-in-place has been lifted.
Still Here For You
At this time, Dr. Taji is still accepting new patients and meeting with her current clients through virtual meeting solutions (Skype, Zoom, Facebook Video Chat, etc). If you would like to schedule a virtual appointment with Dr. Taji, please contact her.
Schedule / Reschedule
If you have an upcoming appointment and have not already rescheduled with Dr. Taji, please contact Dr. Taji at your earliest convenience. While Dr. Taji is refraining from meeting with clients in her office due to social distancing, she is still meeting with current patients and accepting new patients through virtual meeting solutions. Do not hesitate to reach out if you are needing therapy, support, or counseling during this time- she’s here for you!
Resources While At Home
This is a time swirling with anxiety. Dr. Taji has collected resources for children and adults to provide insight and work through this uncertain time at home. For specific focuses and more resources, contact Dr. Taji and she is happy to provide you with further information.
COVID-19 Information & Updates:
- California Department of Public Health – COVID-19 Updates
- Health Net – CA Member Assistance
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidelines
COVID-19 Response Funds:
- United Way Worldwide COVID-19 Community Response & Recovery Fund
- Philanthropy CA – List Of Response Funds
- Sempra Foundation COVID-19 Nonprofit Hardship Fund
- The Ahmanson Foundation Grants
COVID-19 & Maternal Health:
- LA County Daprtment Of Public Health Guidance for Pregnant Women
- CDC Pregnancy & Breastfeeding FAQs
- Every Mother Counts – COVID19 General Information
County, City & CA COVID-19 Resources:
- L.A. County COVID-19 Mass Resources List
- L.A. Regional Reentry Partnership Coronavirus Updates
- LA County Department of Public Health (DPH)
- LA County Department of Mental Health (DMH)
- City Of Los Angeles COVID19 Response
- City Of Compton COVID-19 Response
- City Of Gardena COVID-19 Response
- City Of Hawthorne COVID-19 Response
- City Of Inglewood COVID-19 Response
- City Of Lawndale COVID-19 Response
- City Of Long Beach COVID-19 Response
Stay At Home Worksheets For Children: